31 May 12:30 — 13:15
About the session
In this talk, we'll dive into the dynamic relationship between data and design, exploring how they come together to shape user experiences.
We'll explore the advantages of starting with a data-driven UX approach and how effective collaboration between data and UX teams from the project's inception can save time, minimize errors, and enhance the overall user experience.
Through real-world examples, we'll demonstrate how understanding your data can not only guide design choices but can also spark creativity. And we’ll consider a framework to help support the integration of data into the design process.
- Understand how data constraints can impact design choices.
- Learn how the technical design and architecture of data can influence the user interface.
- Be encouraged as designers to view data limitations as catalysts for creative solutions.
- A framework for incorporating data considerations into the design process.
- Explore how a culture of collaboration can harness the collective strengths of both data and design teams
Data by design, Quality improvements, Collaborative Teamwork, Designing for success