Secure your early bird tickets....
UX Scotland will be back on 29-31 May 2024
UX Scotland is a conference for designers, researchers and other user-centred professionals to come together to learn, share and connect with the community.
Hosted in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, our curated event experience includes a mixture of inspiring keynotes, engaging sessions and interactive workshops. It's an ideal setting to meet and share experiences with fellow practitioners and leading experts.
We’re committed to participant and speaker inclusivity and to creating a safe space for everyone to learn and enjoy.
What our participants say
"For me, UX Scotland is such a friendly and welcoming conference. It's about meeting old friends and making new ones. I find out about new techniques, and get fresh ideas about how to look at a bit of work. I encourage my team to go as it's a place to meet people who practice in the same field, and hear how they apply techniques in their workplace. Everyone there has something to share, and something to learn."
- Clare Barnett, Lead Designer, Registers of Scotland
"Everyone I saw present or I chatted with was focused on learning and there were no big egos, which is refreshing. I also noticed there were lots of repeat attendees returning for 3 or even 5 years in a row. Based on that alone, I highly recommend attending if you have a chance."
Tricia Okin, Lead User Experience and Service Designer
Why should you participate?
We know that three days is a long time to be out of the office and away from home, but we also know that UX Scotland is worth it. So, why should you participate?
- Three days of sessions from fellow practitioners and internationally renowned speakers.
- Choose from different formats to suit your learning style.
- Learn new tools and techniques.
- Hear about real-life experiences.
- Meet new friends and socialise with your peers.
- Leave with new ideas and concepts you can put into practice straight away.
- Professionally organised by an experienced events team with 15+ years of experience in conference organisation for the technology sector.
- This is an established conference, with many attendees coming back year after year.
Read our participants reflections and feedback on previous UX Scotland events.