29 May 14:15 — 15:15
About the session
Working as a UX team of one, embedded within a client organization or a singular project allows you to flex your various design muscles. How do we as individual contributors navigate the landscape of multifaceted roles that continually cast us between Design Ops and Design Management?
Discover where the work you’re doing falls on the spectrum between the two practices and ways to document or amplify those contributions.
- An understanding of where you fall onto the spectrum of roles
- Frameworks to codify the work you’re doing and place it within the organization’s business context
- Developing design maturity within your organization and your personal practice while enhancing stakeholder engagement and management.
- Advocate for the UX research you create and for others that come after you
- What you as a leader within an organization can do to help support ICs who working on your team
Your practice, Design leadership, Research/design ops, Culture and collaboration, UX maturity, Stakeholder engagement, Self-Management, Soft Skills