31 May 11:30 — 13:00
About the session
Have you ever found yourself working somewhere where the people, processes and technology are not set up to truly support or empower user-centred approaches?
Often in these situations, we find ourselves becoming accidental change-makers, influencing team or departmental structures, workflows, technology choices, policy and even target operating models to give ourselves space to do our work successfully.
Join us for an interactive exploration of tools and approaches from Service Design and Content Strategy to drive organisational change. With a hands-on activity, you'll explore how the two disciplines can join up ways of working to deliver greater impact.
This session is directed at people with experience using Service Design and/or Content Strategy approaches to influence organisations.
- Strengthen your service design and/or content strategy work through the inclusion of redefined and new methods, tools, approaches
- Enhance your knowledge of content strategy and/or service design
- Feel a greater link between service design and content strategy
- Learn new terminology and language to have different conversations with people in your teams, project areas and departments
Service design methods, Content strategy, Organisational change, Multi-disciplinary ways of working, Tools
- Includes interaction
- Has a session number cap: 20 participants