30 May 15:45 — 16:45
About the session
In this session, you’ll explore how ethical AI methods can be applied to enhance our qualitative UX research workflow.
Learn about the challenges and opportunities when using AI tools to assist with project planning and initial creation of study materials, conducting of sessions, data collection, analysis and reporting of findings. You’ll also hear about general best practices and some guidelines for ensuring that AI-assisted UX research is both ethical and trustworthy.
This presentation will also showcase examples of using generative AI to add overall research value to usability studies, in-depth interviews (IDIs), focus groups and even heuristic/expert reviews.
- What do we mean by ethical AI?
- Ethical AI methods for project planning and initial creation of study materials
- Ethical AI methods for conducting sessions, data collection, analysis and reporting of findings
- Additional considerations when using AI to assist with heuristic/expert reviews
AI impact on UX, Research ethics, AI ethics
- Includes some interaction