31 May 15:15 — 16:00
About the session
Drawing from years of experience, this talk explores why many projects fail even before they launch. I've witnessed numerous projects falter, marked by disappointed customers, disengaged stakeholders, and a general failure to meet critical metrics. These "dead on arrival" projects often suffer from poor communication, oversized egos, lack of creative confidence, and insufficient stakeholder buy-in.
This talk promises a lively and humorous journey into identifying such projects early on. It focuses on balancing creativity and practical execution, mastering effective communication, and enhancing team collaboration.
Participants will learn valuable insights and strategies to elevate their product launches from mediocre to outstanding.
- How to blend creativity with practicality to bring out the best in your team
- The art of communication: ensuring everyone's on the same page and documents are as clear as a sunny day
- Techniques for sparking engaging, focused team discussions that everyone will want to participate in
- Strategies for working seamlessly across different disciplines
- Proactive tips to spot and solve project challenges before they become
Project failure analysis, Balancing creativity and practicality, Communication