About the Speaker
Emma has 12 years of research experience, starting in academia before finding her way to crafting lovely digital stuff. She has a mixed bag of research experience. Her fave bits of research include:
- exploring insect camouflage in British woodlands
- observing a troupe of baboons for 2 months
- studying smoking cessation drugs by putting smokers into fMRI scanners
- depth interviews with vulnerable Bristol citizens to improve council services
- helping the Samaritans to improve their services for people in emotional distress
She’s currently Research Director at cxpartners.